Thursday 17 July 2014

Shabby Chic Criss Cross Birthday Card

Hello there

Just a quick post to show you a criss cross card I made for my sisters birthday. Marie loves her garden so I took inspiration from that and these papers were perfect for it.


 
Whoops, I managed to cover up the last word on the sentiment in this photograph. Of course the word is 'Garden.'

 
A close up of the birds nest charm from Live and Love Crafts, I love this charm and I have had it for ages. Quite sad to let it go. It was great for this card though.
 
 

 
 
Here are the two insert tags. When I stamped the images they still looked like they needed a little something . . .
 
 

 
 
. . . . . . . . . . . so out came the tiny pearls again. I really do not think I could craft without using pearls.
 
Thanks for coming over and taking a peep.
Sharon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment